Ep4 – Gabrielle Bates
This podcast means a lot to me, and I’m grateful that you’re here.
I love to create. Ideas excite me but ideas alone are not enough. They can be like eating a Mars Bar to deal with my hunger when what I really need is a good meal.
This podcast is my good meal.
It’s helping me have the type of meaningful conversations with people I’ve always wanted to have.
Each time I sit down to record with someone I learn something about them, about me and about our world.
I’ve also learned to check the remaining memory on my digital recorder’s SD card!
What moves us?
What events in our lives have led us to where we are today?
What are the stories we tell ourselves that have shaped how we see our place on this planet?
I like to get into it with people and I hope you enjoy the results.
You can follow all that Gabrielle is up to here:
- Instagram – @cloudbough
- WestConnex Action Group – https://www.facebook.com/westconnexactiongroup/
- Saving Sydney’s Trees – https://www.facebook.com/savingsydneystrees/
- The Tree Shriners – https://www.facebook.com/groups/1791075871106615/
- eight and a half for “Piece by Piece” – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U_MC4mabNM
- Tara Ward for the art and design – http://www.tarawardphotography.com.au/
Podcast homepage – https://widtaabbqs.home.blog/
Amuse-bouche: Ep4 – Gabrielle Bates
Oh, what a sample this is. One of the most joyous I’ve dropped yet. Join Gabrielle and myself on Sunday 24-February were we really get into it.