Caoirne Ward in an emerging musician who knows what he wants.
When it comes to his music, he knows how he wants it to sound and he doesn’t compromise when it comes to his compostions. He’s not apologetic for who he is, his opinions and the success he’s working hard to achieve.
He started off wearing his influences very obviously on his sleeves in YouTube videos, yet now, after writing more than 100 songs, releasing 2 albums and a number of singles his own voice and style is coming through.
Now his music has over tens of thousands of plays on Spotify and his latest song Trying has made it all the way to Triple J.
In our conversation today we get beyond surface impressions. The longer the conversation goes the more of Caoirne comes to the fore. He’s learning his music is genuinely connecting with people and it’s firing him up to do more.
Before we begin today’s chat Caoirne’s kindly allowed me to drop one of his latest tracks, Honest. It’s a perfect post-summer tune filled with chilled out positive vibes. Great minimal composition. Heart on sleave stuff!
Enjoy the track. Hang around for the conversation.
You can check out Caorine’s music and stay up to date with him here:
- iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/au/artist/caoirne-ward/1153720338
- Spotify – https://open.spotify.com/artist/3scuMK5oXb8Mw5a12LXTqK
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/caoirneward
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/caoirneward1/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/caoirneward/
- eight and a half for “Piece by Piece” – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U_MC4mabNM
- Tara Ward for the art and design – http://www.tarawardphotography.com.au/
Podcast homepage – https://widtaabbqs.home.blog/